The Monomoy Company is led by Richard Francis, a trusted, independent advisor who works with companies and organizations around the world on leading-edge sustainability issues.
We hold the following leadership positions, from which we provide our clients with unique access to the best resources and intelligence available:
- Steering Committee, WorldGBC, Better Places for People Campaign
- Project Manager, Offices Working Group, WorldGBC, Better Places for People Campaign
- Chair, Retail Task Group and International Retail Group, UKGBC and WorldGBC, Better Places for People Campaign
- (Fmr) Chair, Metrics Group, WorldGBC Project on Health, Wellbeing and Productivity in Office Buildings
- (Fmr) Chair, British Council for Offices, Environmental Sustainability Group
- Chair, British Council of Shopping Centres, Sustainability & Community Engagement Committee
- Editor, Intelligent Buildings International
- Founding Partner, Feeling Good Foundation
- External Examiner, College of Estate Management
Richard also holds an appointment as Director of Sustainability at Gardiner & Theobald where he has led the global team since 2007.
IN THE PRESS